Friday, February 4, 2011

Running Again

Where has time gone this last four years......? I have been honored to serve this great city and my Ward for the last few years. The City has accomplished many things during this time and more great things are to come. I have enjoyed every moment of my time with the city and the staff along with the many friends in the community that have helped guide and inspire me with your thoughts, concerns, and expectations for our community. I have given some long consideration as to run again for another term representing Ward 1 for the City of Guthrie. I have chosen to run for a second term as I am so excited to continue the hard work and plans for the future of this amazing city and the people that proudly call Guthrie home. Thank you for your support and I look for your continued backing as I look to better this community even more in the future. I have a wonderful friend that always states "The best is yet to come" so true as the best is truly yet to come for the City of Guthrie.

Tre' Ayers

No comments: