Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Running For Mayor 2013

Good afternoon Guthrie,

After serving this amazing City for six years as the Representative for Ward 1 and serving as the Vice Mayor for the City of Guthrie I have decided to run for the office of Mayor during the 2013 elections to be held in April. I am truly humbled to be part of such an amazing community as well being excited about the future for our City. As we move forward on projects, I anticipate various challenges will  present themselves along the way however; I will continue to work for the benefit of our citizens that we serve directly and in-directly.

Thank you to the many supporters of our great City this truly is a special place and I am glad to call Guthrie my home.

Yours Truly,

Trey Ayers

2 comments:

BonnieAnn said...

Good luck, Trey!

Tre' said...

Thanks Bonnie....I appreciate you and John for being such a great part of our community.

Trey